What We Are All About

This blog is all about fashion on the popular website, fantage.com. Do you like simple fashion? Crazy fashion? Or maybe you like hall-of-fame inspired outfits. We have it all on "Fantage Fashion".

Friday, December 30, 2011

Party Reminder

Remember, the special guests for this party are: 4blossom4, jellybean738, troy338, grant551, jaclynn1999, amburst13, tyreck16, cheesecake4jen, jenica4ever, lyricrain, madi8540, myoliewu, neverbemyfriend, nina7999, nona1999, taytaybooh, and flow66. If they come, they will get to hang out at a special after-party. (Or you could just bribe me with a rare sticker and I will let you stay for the after party.) Here is some more details on the party that you can also find on the Homepage;

When: Friday, Dec. 30 2011, 7 PM Fantage Standard Time
Where: White Seal Server, zinzy33's house.
Reason: Happy New Year!
Notes; Allow me a few minutes to arrive. The server may be full or my internet might not be working.



2 comments:

  1. Omg hey zinzy! Long time no see! Lol. Sorry I didn't go to ur new years party. I didn't know u had a website! (: so awesome! Can u help me make a website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zinzy! Omg it's been so long since I've seen you! I need to add you again. Meet me sometime!

    ReplyDelete